|Online Payment Systems Directory
|Offshore bank accounts by Payweb.com
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Payweb [ Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:09 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Offshore bank accounts by Payweb.com|
I would like to draw your attention that it is possible to open a fully functional offshore banking account using our service. However Payweb.com does not operate as a bank, but serves as a dependable agent.
All accounts are opened in Loyal Bank Ltd. on Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
The main advantage of opening the account through Payweb.com is a much lower opening and maintenance fees comparing to applying directly to the bank.
Opening an account directly costs $ 150, through Payweb $ 50;
Monthly Maintenance - $ 8 versus $ 3;
Cash withdrawals at an ATM - $ 3.85 +1.15%, compared to $ 2.
In addition to the lucrative rates, an important advantage is that your account will be connected with your Payweb account, which will provide convenient possibility to transfer money online and cash out e-currencies.
Offshore account allows you to:
- Receive and send wire transfers;
- Pay for goods and services or withdraw cash through debit MasterCard;
- Cash out e-currencies at minimal costs;
- Use the account to work with your broker for Stock and Forex Exchange;
- Secure your assets.
I'll be glad to answer your questions.
|Author:||Payweb [ Mon May 28, 2012 7:06 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Offshore bank accounts by Payweb.com|
Opening of an offshore bank account with Payweb.com has become even easier!
We took into account the wishes and reviews of the users of our system and we simplified the procedure of opening offshore bank account and obtaining a credit card through Payweb.com. Our services have also become cheaper.
- Now, in most cases, you may open an account providing only the documents in scanned form, without notarization! (In some cases, at our discretion, we reserve the right to require a notarized copy.)
- We changed the scale of charges so that you no longer need to pay $ 42 annually for the renewal of your bank account, but only a monthly fee of $ 3 per serving. As a result, the annual fee for the use of the account decreased by 33% to $ 36 (instead of $ 42 + $ 12 as before)!
As always we will be glad to answer your questions!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group