[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3168)
Online Payment Systems Directory • View topic - internet

Online Payment Systems Directory

Online payment systems discussion board
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: internet
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 am 

Nowadays, internet plays an important role in every field. I want to earn money online by sitting at home. Please suggest me tips.

Post subject: Re: internet
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 pm 

I agree with you that today internet plays a big role in our daily life. So there are many opportunities to make money in it. I have tested a lot of them. But unfortunately most of them turned out to be deceptive. Some of them, which are most likely to bring you profit, demand your fully attention without any compromises. And it is very hard, because we all khow: “Just job and no play make Jack a dull boy”.
So I discovered very interesting and profitable occupation. I play online poker. It seems hard to be lucky player but I have find very informative resource which contain so many lessons, articles and videos which will help everyone understand this game. Moreover, they give you starting money without any obligations. You will receive 50 dollars free and can start your poker career. As for me, I ‘am making my money due to them. If you are interested in it I can give you their address – http://www.pokerstrategy.com/?referrer=Michael273

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:56 am 

I think there are so many methods of making money online through internet marketing. his is your choice that what can you do?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:24 am 

If you have been researching for ways to make money online, you have probably seen quite a bit about affiliate marketing and the recommendations that you create your own website. All you really need to do to earn money as an affiliate is to send visitors to the website of the merchant whose products you want to sell. In order to do this, you post your affiliate link in places where it will be seen by your target audience. When they click on your ink and go to your merchant's website, the embedded code in your link will track your sale and your commission.

http://www.ytfxaffiliates.com/